Ukrgasvydobuvannya JSC, which is a part of Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, in January-September 2021 contributed UAH 1.23 billion of rent payments to local budgets where the company produces hydrocarbons.
In total, the consolidated budget of the country will receive about UAH 24.6 billion of rent payments from Ukrgasvydobuvannya for 9 months of 2021.
5% of rent payments – UAH 1.23 billion - will go to the budgets of various levels of 11 regions.
Some 90% of these funds are concentrated in two gas-producing regions: Kharkiv and Poltava.
In general rent funds are distributed among the regions as follows:
- - Kharkiv region - UAH 589.1 million
- - Poltava region - UAH 539.8 million
- - Lviv region - UAH 54.4 million
- - Dnipropetrovsk region - UAH 20.5 million
- - Others - UAH 25 million
For more information about rent charges by districts and localities, please follow the link.